Friday, March 30, 2012

[High Definition TV (hdtv)] New comment on Significance involving Samsung HDTV Reviews - Ent....

elias26 has left a new comment on your post "Significance involving Samsung HDTV Reviews - Ent...":

Nice blog! Love it! One of my coworkers here at DISH and I have both been on the market for a new HDTV, and while he seems to be going the cheap route, I tried to explain to him: I went that route with my last TV, and sure it looked good for a year or so, but now it no longer has that razor sharp image, those super-deep black, and the ultracolors that just pop. It looks almost like standard def. This time I'm going to be spending a little bit more money and getting something like this Samsung, which will not only show off all the amazing HD programming, sports, and movies I get as a DISH customer, but also, it won't need replaced in a year and a half like my other one did. Thanks again!



Posted by elias26 to High Definition TV (hdtv) at March 30, 2012 10:52 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment