Sunday, November 6, 2011

[High Definition TV (hdtv)] New comment on Bathroom Hidden Camera,Hydronium Air Purifier Hidd....

Ricercatore di Marte has left a new comment on your post "Bathroom Hidden Camera,Hydronium Air Purifier Hidd...":

Now it's my turn to speak. The whole world has spoken of my discovery and said that it was a pareidolia. The great scientists have said that the face was a pareidolia presenting a massively images in high definition. I say now it's up to me, because I tell the gentlemen that you are wrong once again.
Gandi's face that I have examined the photograph of the NASA High definition is nothing but an old city ', now what the experts say? I refer to Mr. Jonathan Hill, and I want to remember that this picture is nothing but the representation of an ancient civilization 'on Mars and not a "pareidolia" with the world said. I have wasted hours and hours of my life, and I have to contradict what the other experts say they are not a graduate but I have a sixth sense for good things. Look now and you will find that you are wrong, of course I'm talking to you too Mr. Takeo Watanabe. Take a good look through the eyes of real scientists, and keep what I have discovered. Spread all over the world. Thank you. Notice the details:
One day someone will give me 'reason, and will be' someone like me.
http://www.project.nsearch.com/profile/matteoianneo


MATTEO IANNEO Italy



Posted by Ricercatore di Marte to High Definition TV (hdtv) at November 6, 2011 2:06 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment